While I was working on my second post during early July my connection to Blogger was corrupted as I was saving an early draft. This seems to have corrupted my blog, and now when I try and create a new post, there is no title box. Blogger takes the first few lines of the post as the title which does not look good. I wrote to the technical support staff and received some links to frequently asked questions. It does not look like any of them solve my problem.
I recently discovered the Firefox Performancing extension. This tool works very well. I’ve been able to update all of my earlier posts that had mangled titles. Unfortunately, it looks as though they were all published on the same day, but I suppose it is not too important with just four previous posts. I also tried the 13.6MB Bottom Line Blog Poster tool which is written in SmallTalk. I cannot recommend this tool as firstly it will not function correctly on a Windows LUA (i.e. not adminstrator) account and secondly, I could not get the thing to connect to my blogger account. Performancing on the other hand was very easy to set up and works like a charm.